We have some form of entertainment every Friday and Saturday and do the occasional big shows on other nights as well. If you think you’ve got what it takes to pack this place, send an email to email@example.com
We advertise and have our listings in all local papers, and market and promote the show heavily throughout the city and the internet. If you get a show here, you are expected to create a flyer and email it to us. We will help you put up flyers but you are expected to do so yourself too. If you are not able to create a flyer, for a fee we will create one and hang it throughout the city for you as promotion is key to every shows success. Any press releases need to be forwarded to us or to the proper contacts at the publications. If you need this or any other contact information, let us know.
We also have the ability to record your show and provide you with it at the end of the night for a fee of $50. You need to bring in a USB flash drive with at least 32GB of space if you want all tracks from the entire night. We recommend that you let us know in advance.
The stage measures 25′ x 15′ with 30′ ceilings. Due to the depth of the stage, it is recommended that the drums be positioned to one side of the stage – or the other – to minimize undesirable bleed into critical vocal mics.
- Allen & Heath Qu-32 32 channel digital mixing board. 32 channels of compression w/limiters and gates, programmable effects, and graphic parametric EQ’s. Can be run remotely via a Wifi tablet. Up to 6 Onstage Monitor Mixes can be provided as well as interface for in ear monitor system via 1/4” balanced or XLR.
- 32 channel live sound recording.
- dbx Driverack PA2 – compressor, crossover, eq
FRONT OF HOUSE:
The system is comprised of Electro-Voice Designed Midrange Horn Configurations featuring dual 12” EV Dlx Pro 12 inch midrange drivers and JBL 2447h 4” High frequency drivers with JBL large format Bi Radial Horns. Low end support is provided by tuned Dual 15” forward ported Bass Reflex cabinets.
Power is delivered via Crest CA series amplifiers
- 6 Shure SM57’s microphones
- 6 Shure SM58’s microphones
- 3 Shure PG56 snare/tom microphones
- 2 Shure PG81 Condenser microphones
- 1 AKG D112 kick drum microphone
- 2 active and 2 passive DI boxes
- Plenty of high quality cables and stands
- 4 LED Par Cans
- 2 Chauvet LED Colorstrips
- 1 beautiful chandelier